What began with one rope tow in 1936 now has become a world-class mountain resort offering a wide variety of terrain covered by an incredible amount of snow. Brighton's two high-speed quad, two triple, and three double chair lifts provide access to this winter wonderland of fun and diversity for all types of skiers and snowboarders.
- All Year
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Wildlife & Nature
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) / 24.4 miles
- Brigham City Airport (BMC) / 70.5 miles
- Fillmore Municipal Airport (FIL) / 120.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights