Nestled against the backdrop of Mt. Superior in Alta, Utah, the fabulous Alta Peruvian Lodge has welcomed visitors for more than 50 years with an old-world atmosphere full of character and rustic charm. This resort mountain hideaway is a haven for the serious skier, yet skiers of all abilities will appreciate the exceptional conditions that Alta is known for: Light, fluffy powder with an average annual snowfall of over 500 inches. Come to Alta and experience "The Greatest Snow on Earth."
- All Year
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) / 22.5 miles
- Brigham City Airport (BMC) / 70.2 miles
- Fillmore Municipal Airport (FIL) / 119.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights