In the Minnesota Northwoods, You'll Find the Perfect Blend of Luxury and Adventure!
Gunflint Lodge is an exhilarating touch of class and warm elegance on Minnesota's North Shore. Families, fishermen and everyone in between will be captivated by this remote yet thoroughly accommodating beachfront lodge in the famous MN Northwoods. You'll have your choice of adventures near the Canadian border - guided fishing and naturalist excursions, horseback riding, snowshoeing and, of course, canoeing in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, the largest canoeing wilderness in the U.S. In winter, the Gunflint Trail thrives with 200km of cross-country trails just outside your door. Elegant, romantic and spacious cabins and lake homes feature fireplaces, music systems and whirlpool spas. A full time massage therapist is part of the team at Gunflint Lodge making it an even more special experience! Head to the North Shore today!
- All Year
- 24 units
- Grand Marais
- Gunflint Lake
- Gift Shop
- Horse Stables
- Pack N Play
- Outdoor Playground
- DVD Player
- Flatscreen TV
- Wireless Internet
- Gourmet Dining
- Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Arts and Crafts
- Horseback Riding
- Kid's Activities
- Bird Watching
- Boating & Watercraft
- Boat Docks
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fire Pit(s)
- Fishing Pier(s)
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Outdoor Grill(s)
- Ice Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Picnic Table(s)
- Play Ground
- Free Parking
- A/V Equipment
- Banquet Room(s)
- Fishing Guides
- Meeting Room(s)
- Room Service
- Spa Services
- Handicap Access
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
Plan your next group event at Gunflint Lodge.
Gunflint Lodge is perfect for all Minnesota getaways. From family reunions to corporate retreats, they have all the amenities and recreation you need for a memorable time!
For more information please call +1 (866) 241 - 3983 or Send Inquiry.
Food & Beverage Averages
|Room||Dimensions||Maximum Capacity (number of participants)|
|Sq. Ft.||Ceiling Ht.|
|Boundary Waters Conference Center||3000||8||75||95||75||150||-||-||-||-|
- Atikokan Municipal Airport (YIB) / 62.6 miles
- Thunder Bay Airport (YQT) / 68.6 miles
- Ignace Municipal Airport (ZUC) / 102.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
Towering Pines Canopy Tour
BWCA Canoe trips
Guided Fishing trips
Sometimes you just can’t get away for a long honeymoon, but still want to get away briefly to celebrate with the person you love. Or maybe your budget is tight right now. If that’s it, you can still enjoy a short time away being pampered with our Mini Moon Package.
This honeymoon special includes everything we can put into a package for you. A romantic lakeside fireplace cabin. Gourmet meals, wine and appetizers delivered to your cabin each evening before dinner. Breakfast delivered each morning if you like. We’ll even pack your lunches if you want to take them along while you go out exploring.
Your Romantic Honeymoon cabin is right along the lakeshore, and includes a king sized bed with cozy down comforter, spa tub, fireplace, full bath, steam shower, washer/dryer and a full kitchen.
Meals start with a full breakfast either in the dining room at the Lodge or brought to your cabin (at your request). Lunches range from fresh salad plates to a selection of hot plates. For dinner you have your pick of several daily special entrées, along with soft drinks and a tasty dessert.
During the day you’ll have lots of activities to choose from: unlimited boat and motor use, unlimited horseback riding, canoes, kayaks, hiking trails, swimming, feeding the ducks, joining some of the daily guided activities, or relaxing at the water front. Also included is a ride on our very popular Towering Pines Canopy Tour.
Winter activities include a dog sled ride, a half-day snowmobile rental, and unlimited use of cross country skis and snowshoes, as well as hiking trails and all guided Naturalists activities.
The Mini-Moon package includes:
- 2 to 4 nights in a lakeside fireplace cabin with spa tub
- All meals from dinner on check-in evening through breakfast on checkout day
- Wine and appetizers delivered to your room each evening
- Unlimited use of all guided Naturalist activities, canoes, kayaks, and boat and motor rental (based on availability mid-May through mid-October)
- Unlimited horseback rides (based on availability mid-May through mid-October)
- One ride each on the Towering Pines Canopy Tour (based on availability mid-May through mid-October). Guests must weigh less than 240 pounds for horseback and Canopy Tour rides.
- Unlimited use of all guided Naturalist activities, cross country skis, and snowshoes, weather permitting, December through March
- Four mile dogsled ride on the Lonely Lake Basin Trail (based on availability and weather permitting mid-December through March)
- One half-day snowmobile rental each (based on availability and weather permitting mid-December through March). Guests must be at least age 25 in order to drive our snowmobiles. Minnesota residents born after 12/31/76 must also obtain a snowmobile safety certificate from the MN DNR.
May 17, 2019
- May 17, 2018 to May 17, 2019
Terms and Conditions
Sales Tax and Service Charge are additionalMore Info
Spring Fishing Package
The Spring Fishing Package includes
- Accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin
- All meals from dinner on your day of check-in through breakfast on your day of checkout
- Unlimited use of a fishing boat, 20 h.p. electric start motor, gas, upholstered boat seats, nets, and minnow bucket
- Fish filleting and freezing for your catch
- Prices starting at $159 per adult per night in a rustic Canoer Cabin
- Prices starting at $189 per adult per night in a Classic Cabin
- Prices starting at $219 per adult per night in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- Minimum three night stay
- Children 12 and under half price
- Prices based on minimum of two adults in each cabin; Base cabin occupancies apply
- $50 per day additional for one adult in a cabin
June 6, 2019
- May 12, 2019 to June 6, 2019
Terms and Conditions
Guides available for an additional charge and can be scheduled when you make your reservation. Taxes and resort fee are additional.More Info