Steve and Brenda Birdsall and their family invite you to experience the history and adventure of Interior Alaska offered by Mount Aurora Fairbanks Creek Lodge. Located on top of Mt. Aurora, the building was originally a bunkhouse for the Fairbanks Exploration Company. It has been renovated with all the modern conveniences while retaining the rustic charm.
- All Year
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Wildlife & Nature
- Ladd AAF Airfield (FBK) / 15.3 miles
- Eielson Air Force Base (EIL) / 27.7 miles
- Fairbanks International Airport (FAI) / 20.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights