Tour the many islands of Chebogan Lake. Fish for walleye, perch, smallmouth bass, northern pike, rock bass, catfish or panfish in both Tomiko and Chebogan lakes. Both lakes have 75 miles of scenic shoreline. Our year round housekeeping cottages all have a perfect view of Lake Tomiko and nicely landscaped yard. Our cottages are clean and well equipped for your personal comfort.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 7 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Sturgeon Falls
- Nearby Water Tomiko & Chebogan Lakes
- Open Dates All Year
- North Bay Airport (YYB) / 22.7 miles
- Sudbury Airport (YSB) / 45.7 miles
- Earlton (Timiskaming Regional) Airport (YXR) / 82.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!