Great spring walleye, northern pike, and smallmouth bass fishing action on 20-mile long Birch Lake...a premier Minnesota walleye fishing lake, and a true wilderness fishing lake with no motor restrictions or permits needed to enjoy the fine fishing. River Point Resort is sited on the northern, and most private half of beautiful Birch Lake.
No other lake in the Ely area, outside of the protected Boundary Waters has the incredible amount of pristine wilderness shoreline that Birch Lake has. Discover the pleasure of viewing less shoreline development and more wilderness seclusion. Discover the smell of freshly-caught walleye as you enjoy your private fish fry in a secluded bay.
Package offered from May 13 thru June 5, 2020 and includes:
- Lakefront Comfortable Cabin, Villa, or Chalet Lodging with full kitchen--Deck and Grill
- 16' Boat with 9.9 hp or 15 hp motor, life jackets, and boat cushions, or dockage for your personal boat
- Fish Filleting, packaging and freezing
- Bait (maximum of 2 dz per boat/day: choice of leeches, minnows, crawlers dependent on availability)
- First Tank of Gas
- Use of kayaks, paddle boats, hiking trail, and all other River Point amenities
- Guides Available
- Don't want a motorized boat? Substitute a canoe instead
Spring Expedition Fishing Package Rates:
2-3 persons: per person per night: $119
4 persons: per person per night: $109
5-6 persons: per person per night: $99
See their website for more information on this package.https://riverpointresort.com/specials-and-packages/minnesota-walleye-fishing-resorts/
December 31, 2020
- May 15, 2020 to June 5, 2020
Terms and Conditions
Based on minimum 3 night rental for 2 persons. Tax, 6% service fee, fishing license, fishing rods/reels, and tackle are additional. Not applicable on previous reservations or Memorial Weekend (5/22,23,24). Lodging choice dependent upon availability best suited to fulfill occupancy capacity. Upgrades to other equipment not applicable. Other restrictions may apply.