Rustic Wisconsin Cabin or Charming Mineral Point Cottage – You Choose!
Stay in your style with the option of a cozy cabin or quaint cottage on the historic Cothren Estate. Come visit historic Mineral Point -- voted one of the top 10 coolest small towns in the US. Lodging at the Cothren House is peaceful and private. The Cabin, built in the 1830's, boasts a nine-foot stone fireplace and a queen size bed made from barnwood. The stone Cottage has two comfortable bedrooms and a living room. Downtown Mineral Point is a short hilly walk from the Cothren Estate.
- All Year
- 2 units
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Horseback Riding
- Play Ground
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Fishing
- Dubuque Regional Airport (DBQ) / 41.3 miles
- Dane County Regional Truax Field (MSN) / 47 miles
- Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD) / 71.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights