Family Fun For All Four Seasons!
Perched on the edge of the Monongahela National Forest, 3,200 feet above sea level, Canaan Valley Resort and Conference Center boasts over 6,000 acres of woodlands, meadows, hills and streams. Come play round after round on their beautiful Geoffrey Cornish designed 18-hole championship course. Enjoy a rigorous mountain ascent, then return to the resort and sink into bliss with the family by the pool. Stay in one of the 150 cozy lodge rooms, get more privacy in your very own cottage or cabin, or head for the hills and pitch a tent for some authentic camping. With three ways to stay, the options are endless!
- All Year
- 150 units
- Game Room/Arcade
- Gift Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Full Kitchen
- Bird Watching
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Wildlife & Nature
- Morgantown Municipal Walter L. Bill Hart Field (MGW) / 49.1 miles
- North Central West Virginia Airport (CKB) / 45.2 miles
- Greater Cumberland Regional Airport (CBE) / 55.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights