An Authenic New England Escape
In the Vermont countryside, amidst the rolling hills and gentle valleys, you'll find The Wildflower Inn. More than 500 acres of outdoor adventures encompass Vermont's Northeast Kingdom. Just outside your door, you can enjoy mountain biking, hiking, and cross country skiing on the world-famous Kingdom Trails. There's canoeing and kayaking at many nearby lakes and rivers. Downhill skiing is only four miles away at Burke Mountain. After a day of fun activities, enjoy dinner at the onsite Juniper's Restaurant and a spa treatment at the Stepping Stone Spa!
- All Year
- 25 units
- East Burke
- Lake Willoughby
- Game Room/Arcade
- Gift Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Rock Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Shuffle Board
- Bird Watching
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Course
- Ice Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Wildlife & Nature
- Play Ground
- Fishing Guides
- Hunting Guides
A Thank You To Our Active Duty Military Package
We want to celebrate our active duty Military men and women with a great getaway package.
- 2 or more nights' lodging at 25% OFF the room rate
- Complimentary $25 Dinner voucher to Juniper's Restaurant each night you stay with us
Thank you to all the men and women that keep our nation safe!
December 31, 2017
- January 16, 2017 to December 31, 2017
Terms and Conditions
Proof of Military ID is required upon check in to receive this discountMore Info
A Thank You to Our Veterans
We would like to offer our Veterans a 20% discount off our B&B rate as a thank you for your service.
May 8, 2018
- May 8, 2017 to May 8, 2018
Home for the Holidays - Christmas Package
Available December 22-28, 2017
All the things you love about going home for Christmas are wrapped up with a bow in our Home for the Holidays Package, right here in wintery Vermont...
We'll have a small fresh Christmas tree waiting for you, and supply you with a basket of ornaments; you'll wake up to bountiful country breakfasts and end the days with delectable dinners; there'll be time for skating, sledding and skiing, or just cozying up to the wood stove with fellow guests, or perhaps a good book! There will be all the tastes, and scents of the season, together with family and friends, twinkling lights and overstuffed stockings. Come join us for our favorite season of the year!
- Home for the Holidays Christmas Package pricing starts at $865 for two people, for 3 nights, plus tax and gratuity.
- Additional Adult add $165.00, Child 4-11 add $100.00, Kids ages 3 and under add $30.
Home for the Holidays Package includes:
- Accommodations for 3 nights at our Vermont country inn on 240 acres. (No Christmas Day arrivals. You're welcome to extend your stay by calling us to make your reservation)
- Full breakfast each morning, afternoon refreshments
- A small Christmas Tree you can decorate in your room
- A Family Christmas Stocking filled with Christmas goodies
- Christmas Eve dinner** at the inn
- A bountiful Christmas Day dinner at the inn!
**Voucher valid for up to $25 per adult; up to $10 voucher per child age 4-11; no voucher for children 3 and under.
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY during Christmastime
Relax by the wood stove with Hot Mulled Cider, VT Cabot Cheese, and Homemade Cookies at snack time. The inn has an outdoor ice skating and a great sledding that's lighted up at night. Enjoy X-country skiing, snowshoeing, or Fat Tire Biking on the Kingdom Trails, and snowmobiling on VAST — the Wildflower Inn offers direct access to both trail networks. Nearby, you will enjoy skiing and snowboarding at Burke Mountain (4 miles away).
December 18, 2017
- December 22, 2017 to December 28, 2017
The North Pole Express Package
ONE weekend ONLY! December 1-3, 2017
Come experience the Magic of Christmas aboard heated vintage train coaches as we travel to the "North Pole". Enjoy hot cocoa, cookies and of course Santa! This Two Night Package starts as low as $475 for a family of 4 and includes: Two nights Lodging. Full country breakfast and afternoon refreshments.
Dinner credit of $25/adult and $7/child for Friday or Saturday evening. One ticket per person to ride the Polar Express.
Train tickets are available on Saturday for the noon, 2:00, and 4:00pm rides and Sunday at noon, 2:00,4:00 and 6:00pm.
November 27, 2017
- December 1, 2017 to December 3, 2017