Minutes away from Salt Lake City, Snowbird is home to the rugged beauty and spectacular scenery of Little Cottonwood Canyon in the Wasatch-Cache National Forest and Uinta National Forest. Snowbird's Cliff Lodge offers 511 guest rooms in combination with the Cliff Club Condominiums, distinctive dining and fabulous amenities. Our other condominium properties – The Lodge at Snowbird, The Inn and Iron Blosam Lodge – offer home-like features, such as fireplaces and kitchens, with several different floor plans to fulfill your family's needs.
- All Year
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) / 22.1 miles
- Brigham City Airport (BMC) / 70.3 miles
- Fillmore Municipal Airport (FIL) / 118.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights