Charm, Luxury, and Peace - Your Pocono Mountain's Getaway
The Settlers Inn offers charming accommodations, creative seasonal cuisine, and a tradition of fine innkeeping and hospitality throughout the four seasons. Covered in tasteful decor indoors and lush gardens outside, the atmosphere here invites peace and relaxation. This Poconos getaway allows you to enjoy life's simple pleasures. Simply settle down with a glass of their award-winning wine in front of the cozy fire at Chestnut Tavern, or get outside for a scenic tour of the area. Each season in northeastern Pennsylvania offers its own array of activities from boating to skiing to antiquing. There's plenty to explore and enjoy at The Settler's Inn.
- All Year
- 21 units
- Lake Wallenpaupack / Lackawaxen River
- Gift Shop
- Air Conditioning
- Horseback Riding
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- A/V Equipment
- Banquet Room(s)
Plan your next group event at The Settlers Inn.
The Settler's Inn offers a lavish and beautiful setting for your vacation, wedding, or retreat. Relax and indulge in their many onsite amenities and activities. Inquire now!
For more information please call +1 (800) 833 - 8527 or Send Inquiry.
- Wilkes Barre Scranton International Airport (AVP) / 29.7 miles
- Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) / 58.9 miles
- Morristown Municipal Airport (MMU) / 61.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights