Luxury Lodging and Endless Adventures on Lake Junaluska
Surrounded by the beautiful peaks of the Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina awaits the Lake Junaluska Conference & Retreat Center. Here, you will find elegant accommodations, an abundance of exciting activities onsite and nearby, plus a place that lets you just escape the hustle-bustle of the cities and truly relax. The resort offers over 400 rooms in a variety of styles and sizes so you're sure to find something just right for you, whether it's a cozy room at the Lambuth Inn or your own private cottage by the lake. When you're not taking it easy indoors, play a round of golf on their 18-hole course, stop by the Aquatic Center and take out a boat or canoe for a day on Lake Junaluska, enjoy a game of tennis, or explore the area's hiking trails. Indulge with a delicious meal at The Terrace dining room to wrap up the day!
- All Year
- 105 units
- Lake Junaluska
- Basketball Court(s)
- Fitness Center
- Game Room/Arcade
- Gift Shop
- Mini Golf Course
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker
- Shuffle Board
- Beach Volleyball Court(s)
- Bird Watching
- Boating & Watercraft
- Fire Pit(s)
- Fishing Pier(s)
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Course
- Outdoor Grill(s)
- Wildlife & Nature
- Picnic Table(s)
- Play Ground
- A/V Equipment
- Banquet Room(s)
- Business Center
- Fitness Programs
- Meeting Room(s)
starting at $124 Whitewater Rafting Packages
Lake Junaluska Adventure Packages offer all-inclusive rafting and zipline packages bundled with YOU in mind. We provide simplicity each step of the way in order for you to relax and have a great time with your group.
- Packages start at $124 per person, based on four people in a room.
October 25, 2017
- May 23, 2017 to October 31, 2017
December 7-10, 2017
Let the nostalgic charm of Appalachian hospitality warm you this holiday season. Awaken the spirit of Christmas through festive live music, hearty meals and local artistry. Visit area shops or step back in time with turn-of-the-century Christmas décor at the exquisite Biltmore Estate. Festivities feature a performance of Handel’s Messiah, the Appalachian Christmas Craft Show showcasing dozens of local artisans, and matinee concert by The Cockman Family, a local treasure.
December 1, 2017
- December 7, 2017 to December 10, 2017
starting at $117 Biltmore Estate Packages
The Biltmore Estate, located in Asheville, is just a short drive away when you stay at Lake Junaluska. The estate boasts a plethora of festivities and activities for any season. Includes lodging, continental breakfast, and Biltmore Estate ticket.
- Featuring special exhibition "Fashionable Romance: Wedding Gowns in Film" this spring at Biltmore.
- Don't miss the Festivale of Flowers, Fall and Christmas Biltmore packages.
- 2 night packages start at $117 per person
May 23, 2018
- August 20, 2014 to May 23, 2018
starting at $99 Thanksgiving at Lake Junaluska
November 23-25, 2017
Start a new tradition: savor an exquisite Thanksgiving with family as we take care of the details.
- Rates starting at $99 per person.
- Includes Thanksgiving buffet, continental breakfast, and optional ticket to the Biltmore Estate.
November 20, 2017
- November 23, 2017 to November 25, 2017
Fall Foliage Package
September - November
Experience the majesty of the changing fall leaves! Conveniently located close to the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Great Smoky Mountains, Lake Junaluska is the perfect escape.
- Lambuth Inn: $189
- The Terrace lakeside: $289
- The Terrace northside: $249
- Includes room and continental breakfast for two
November 14, 2017
- September 1, 2017 to November 30, 2017
Terms and Conditions
Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Some blackout dates and restrictions apply.More Info
Balsam Range Art of Music Festival
December 1-2, 2017
This two-day winter festival features some of the top bluegrass and acoustic muscians in the nation. Come for music, workshops and jam sessions.
- 2 nights lodging
- 2 buffet breakfasts
- 1 dinner on Saturday night
- Tickets to both concerts on Friday and Saturday
- All-event passes for access to the workshops and jam sessions (with the exception of separately ticketed "master level workshops")
- (optional) Ticket to the Biltmore Estate
- Lakefront Rooms: $422
- Northside Rooms: $399
- West, Front Deluxe or King Rooms: $331
- East Side Rooms: $301
November 27, 2017
- December 1, 2017 to December 2, 2017
Terms and Conditions
Based on double occupancy. Taxes apply. Single packages also available.More Info
Boy Scout Ski Retreat
February 9-11, 2018
Lake Junaluska is offering an overnight ski package for Boy Scout troops to earn their Snow Sport Merit Badge! Participants will get hands-on experience at Cataloochee Ski Area as they hit the slopes and learn about snow safety. In the evenings, workshops will be held at Lake Junaluska to complete the requirements for the Snow Sport Merit Badge.
2018 Package Pricing
Packages include lodging, food, free event t-shirt, ski and boot rentals, lift tickets, a lesson at the ski area and the workshops necessary to earn the Ski Sport Merit Badge.
(Lake Junaluska Apartments, Lakeside Lodge or Mountainview Lodge)
- 2 night/1 day ski - $169 per person
- 2 night/1 day ski - $173 per person
- 2 night/1 day ski - $183 per person
February 5, 2018
- February 9, 2018 to February 11, 2018
Terms and Conditions
All rates based on 4 people per room. Additional taxes may apply.More Info
Youth Ski Package
2018 Information Coming Soon!
Ski Lake Junaluska offers affordable ski packages with inspiring worship programming. Non-programming ski packages are also available.
January 29, 2018
- February 1, 2018 to March 1, 2018