Catskill Accommodations - European Hospitality!
Looking for a tranquil mountain escape? The Alpine Inn, tucked away in the rolling foothills of Catskill Forest Preserve, is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise! The Inn features 25 modern and charming rooms with private balconies housed in chalet-style buildings, reflecting the innkeepers’ Swiss-German heritage. And, the Dining Room offers fresh, seasonal meals, perfect for fueling up for a day of downhill skiing at Belleayre Mountain or hiking on Slide Mountain, located just down the road from the Inn!
- All Year
- 25 units
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Live Entertainment
- Boating & Watercraft
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Stewart International Airport (SWF) / 42.9 miles
- Dutchess County Airport (POU) / 42.4 miles
- Albany International Airport (ALB) / 57.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights