An affordable and memorable Catskills vacation!
Surrounded by the lush forests and towering mountains that make up the Catskills of northern New York, Andes Hotel and Restaurant is a quiet and affordable getaway for your next family vacation. Spend the days hiking the Catskills, fishing the streams and waterways, shopping for antiques, or taking a swing on one of four local golf courses. After a long day, indulge at the onsite restaurant which features farm fresh ingredients, local and seasonal varieties all expertly combined for a sensational meal. Join the long standing fascination with the refreshing natural environment and create a vacation you'll remember for a lifetime!
- All Year
- 10 units
- Air Conditioning
- Bird Watching
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Course
- Wildlife & Nature
- Stewart International Airport (SWF) / 58.9 miles
- Dutchess County Airport (POU) / 60.4 miles
- Albany International Airport (ALB) / 63.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights