With its signature portico, tall pine trees, magnificent rock terraces, and gardens filled with lilacs, wild roses, and other flowers, The Inn of the Turquoise Bear offers guests a bucolic retreat close to the center of Santa Fe, New Mexico. The eleven guestrooms and suites are decorated with southwest style and feature private entrances, romantic courtyards, kiva fireplaces and viga ceilings. Heritage Preservation Award, City of Santa Fe, 1999. Out&About Editor's Choice Award.
- All Year
- Santa Fe
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ) / 58.6 miles
- Angel Fire Airport (AXX) / 62.4 miles
- San Luis Valley Regional Bergman Field (ALS) / 120.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights