Yaak River Lodge invites you to an unforgettable, adventurous getaway in Montana's scenic Glacier Country. This is the perfect destination for those looking to escape the fast pace of everyday life. Be warned – there is no cell phone reception and the closest towns are an hour away. Accommodations at Yaak River Lodge are warm and welcoming suites. They also have bunkhouse rooms, which can accommodate 12 and one cabin. Leave the rest of the world behind!
- All Year
- 7 units
- Yaak River
- Rock Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Hunting and Shooting
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fishing Guides
Plan your next group event at Yaak River Lodge.
Families, friends, and couples alike will love the adventurous and exciting getaway that awaits at Yaak River Lodge. For a true Montana vacation experience, inquire now!
For more information please call +1 (406) 295 - 5463 or Send Inquiry.
- Cranbrook Airport (YXC) / 53.9 miles
- Fairmont Hot Springs Airport (YCZ) / 103.8 miles
- Glacier Park International Airport (FCA) / 75.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights