One of the finest examples of Palladian architecture in the state (National Register of Historic Places), this 1856 mansion was pressed into service as a hospital for Confederate, and later Union, soldiers during the famous siege of Vicksburg. The 12,000 square-foot mansion in the historic Old Town was restored in 1985 and is luxuriously furnished in period antiques and reproductions.
- All Year
- Jackson Evers International Airport (JAN) / 46.8 miles
- Mid Delta Regional Airport (GLH) / 78.2 miles
- Monroe Regional Airport (MLU) / 68.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights