The Most Authentic Michigan Vacation on Lake Superior!
Superior Shores Resort is a motel and cottage resort that showcases the Upper Peninsula year round. This serene and beautiful resort places you minutes from Ontonagon, beside the seclusion of Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park and directly on the shores of Lake Superior. This is "Pure Michigan," where you can create your own vacation and enjoy beaches, hiking trails, and spectacular sunsets day in and day out. Choose from cozy motel rooms to modern cottages, or the beach house during the summer months.
- All Year
- 13 units
- Lake Superior
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Fire Pit(s)
- Outdoor Grill(s)
- Picnic Table(s)
- Bird Watching
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
Plan your next group event at Superior Shores Resort.
With a range of motel, cottage and beach house accommodations, Superior Shores is a terrific Michigan Upper Peninsula getaway for groups and family gatherings.
For more information please call +1 (800) 344 - 5355 or Send Inquiry.
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 64.8 miles
- Houghton County Memorial Airport (CMX) / 49.5 miles
- Rhinelander Oneida County Airport (RHI) / 83.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights