Marquette Mountain offers 22 trails, a PSIA Ski School, 3 Double Chair Lifts and over 2.1 million gallons of water dedicated to snowmaking. For advanced skiers there's Marquette Mountain's Alpine Terrain Park with 4000 ft. of bumps, whoop-dees, 1/4 pipe, spines, 1/2 pipe and a hugh mega bank. There's also two challenging tree runs.
- All Year
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Houghton County Memorial Airport (CMX) / 71.7 miles
- Austin Straubel International Airport (GRB) / 139.5 miles
- Rhinelander Oneida County Airport (RHI) / 113.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights