Soon to be listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings, the Federal House is located in the Berkshires close to summer music, drama and dance festivals. Golf and tennis privileges are available at the Stockbridge Country Club, two miles directly down Main Street and in the winter cross-country and downhill ski areas are nearby.
- All Year
- South Lee
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Barnes Municipal Airport (BAF) / 29.9 miles
- Bradley International Airport (BDL) / 38.4 miles
- Albany International Airport (ALB) / 42.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights