Surround yourself with nature and the rustic, rugged beauty on an inn overlooking the biggest lake in Maine’s North woods at The Lodge at Moosehead Lake. At this luxurious and romantic bed and breakfast inn spectacular views over the lake as well as the surrounding mountains are the focus points. Peaceful, secluded, and breathtakingly beautiful, it is the ideal retreat for roughing it in comfort.
- All Year
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Bangor International Airport (BGR) / 63.1 miles
- Dewitt Field,Old Town Municipal Airport (OLD) / 59.8 miles
- Augusta State Airport (AUG) / 87.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights