Georgia's Premiere Golf and Spa Getaway...
Kingwood Golf Club and Resort is the kind of place you never have to leave – nor do you want to. Everything you need for a terrific northern Georgia getaway is right here, including a restaurant, spa and fitness center, plus 18 holes of championship golf. A hiking trail winds its way around this serene property, accompanied by stunning views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Yet there's also plenty of outdoor activity for any adrenaline level - whitewater rafting, horseback riding, tennis, biking and more are on site or can be arranged by the concierge. Take a boat ride and sample water sports on Lake Burton, Lake Ruban and other nearby lakes. Canoe or kayak the Chattooga and Tallulah Rivers, or view the "Niagara of the South" at the unforgettable Tallulah Gorge.
- All Year
- 48 units
- Lake Burton, Lake Ruban, Tallulah River, Chattooga River
- A/V Equipment
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) / 9.5 miles
- DeKalb Peachtree Airport (PDK) / 26.6 miles
- Middle Georgia Regional Airport (MCN) / 70.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights