Come stay in Leadville's finest Victorian Inn, built from the lumber from Leadville's famous Ice Palace. Six romantic guest rooms, elegantly decorated with antiques and quilts. Private Baths, Gourmet Breakfast, TV/VCR, Fireplaces,Garden Hot-tub. Enjoy afternoon teas by the parlor fireplace or in the game room.
- All Year
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Aspen-Pitkin Co/Sardy Field (ASE) / 30.7 miles
- Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) / 42.9 miles
- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (BJC) / 77.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights