The Perfect Getaway for Ski-Enthusiasts!
Southwestern elegance and an old-fashioned emphasis on comfort and service. Casual, yet sophisticated, the Ice House combines the services of a hotel with the intimacy of a lodge. Each of the rooms is elegantly furnished with antique Navajo rugs, marble bathroom, and balcony with breathtaking mountain views. Each room at Ice House Lodge also puts you an easy distance from skiing, relaxing spa treatments, and much more!
- All Year
- 38 units
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Wildlife & Nature
- Animas Air Park (AMK) / 50.7 miles
- Grand Junction Regional Airport (GJT) / 90.7 miles
- Aspen-Pitkin Co/Sardy Field (ASE) / 102.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights