After an exhilarating day of skiing, hiking, biking or sightseeing, Trip and Kelly Butler invite you to be pampered at thier romantic chalet-style bed and breakfast, the HUNT PLACER INN! The inn is conveniently located on Ski Hill Road, surrounded by 150 year old spruce, pine and aspen trees, between Peak 8 and Main Street's shops, restaurants and the Riverwalk Performing Arts Center.
- All Year
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Fly Fishing
- Aspen-Pitkin Co/Sardy Field (ASE) / 47.2 miles
- Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) / 46.9 miles
- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (BJC) / 57.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights