A True Diamond in the Rough!
For a unique, family-fun escape in the 'Wild West', head to Diamonds Old West Cabins! Each cabin is uniquely designed to replicate a building in the old West. Choose between staying in the jail, brothel, bank and more! Spend your evenings enjoying live music, bonfires, pig roasts and even Civil War Reenactments! Travel off-site to Crater of Diamonds State Park or the Ka-Do-Ha Indian Village or unique exploration opportunities. Or, just head to the Little Missouri River for some fly fishing. There is so much to do at Diamonds Old West Cabins, so gather the family and head West for a good 'ole time!
- All Year
- 11 units
- Little Missouri River, Lake Greeson
- Full Kitchen
- Bird Watching
- Fly Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Memorial Field (HOT) / 43 miles
- Texarkana Regional Webb Field (TXK) / 47.8 miles
- Magnolia Municipal Airport (AGO) / 66.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights