Cardrona's recipe for a good winter is a high mountain, good southerly aspect and natural snow. International standard base facilities include accommodation, bar, cafe and licensed childcare. They compliment a wide mountain which offers brilliant learner terrain, a variety of slopes that suit families and friends and purpose built snowboard parks and pipes. Located between Wanaka and Queenstown, an international airport is only one hour away.
- All Year
- Wanaka / Queenstown
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Queenstown International Airport (ZQN) / 3.8 miles
- Wanaka Airport (WKA) / 35.7 miles
- Alexandra Airport (ALR) / 36.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights