Meiringen-Hasliberg is one of Switzerland's best kept secrets. Set among delightful mountain scenery at the heart of Hasli valley, the resort is a perfect choice for skiers and non-skiers alike. The attractive village center in Meiringen has an easy access by cable car to the open sunny slopes at Hasliberg, which offer something for all standard skiers.
- All Year
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Buochs Airport (BXO) / 18.5 miles
- Interlaken Air Base (ZIN) / 15.7 miles
- Bern Belp Airport (BRN) / 35 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights