Wengen lies high up on a sunny, sheltered terrace at the foot of the famous Jungfrau mountain and enjoys spectacular views across the Lauterbrunnen valley of Switzerland. A charming, friendly village, Wengen has a traditional Alpine character. No cars are allowed in Wengen, so everyone arrives here by the mountain railway, which also links Wengen to Gridelwald. Some of the finest skiing in the Alps is to be found in the Jungfrau region.
- All Year
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Interlaken Air Base (ZIN) / 5.3 miles
- Bern Belp Airport (BRN) / 29.3 miles
- Buochs Airport (BXO) / 34.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights