Gstaad: In winter there is downhill and cross-country skiing, ski touring, snowboarding, skijoring, curling, ice skating, tobogganing and much more. Gstaad and the surroundings have 69 cable cars and ski lifts, 250 km of ski trails consisting of well prepared trails of varying difficulty. Superb landscape, hardly any fog, the SKI GSTAAD lift pass with 250 km of beautiful trails, no wonder that Gstaad and the Saanenland are so well known far beyond Switzerland's borders!
- All Year
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Sion Airport (SIR) / 17.6 miles
- Bern Belp Airport (BRN) / 32.1 miles
- Interlaken Air Base (ZIN) / 31.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights