Poised on the shores of Lake Geneva, Le Montreux Palace overlooks the lake and the majestic Alps to the south. The atmosphere is one of traditional elegance. The service is personalized and attentive, in the best Swiss tradition. Built in 1906, the hotel is a gem of art nouveau architecture.
- All Year
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Sion Airport (SIR) / 25.1 miles
- Neuchatel Airport (QNC) / 35.9 miles
- Megève Airport (MVV) / 44.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights