Cleaton House was built as the mansion house for the Laird of Cleat in 1849. Since that time it has undergone a tasteful refurbishment in its transition through manse, Eventide home, private house and now an hotel, yet it still retains its original Victorian features and character. Being selected for membership of Taste of Scotland reflects the excellence and variety of the fresh local produce, whilst the Scottish Tourist Board award guarantees very high quality accommodation and service.
- All Year
- Westray Airport (WRY) / 0 miles
- Papa Westray Airport (PPW) / 1.8 miles
- Eday Airport (EOI) / 12.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights