Le Byblos des Neiges is located in the heart of the forest of the Jardin Alpin, in the center of the slopes of Courchevel, the most extensive skiing area in the world. The hotel is as luxurious as a palace and as warm as a chalet; its Alpine ambience evident in the fine woodwork of the balconies and massive larch pillars, and the charm of its gracious guest rooms facing the mountain slopes.
- All Year
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Courchevel Airport (CVF) / 1.9 miles
- Méribel Airport (MFX) / 1.9 miles
- Megève Airport (MVV) / 27.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights