Unmatched Riverside Luxury!
Stone fireplaces, exposed beam ceilings, and gourmet meals are just the beginning of the Trout Point Lodge of Nova Scotia, a Canadian wilderness hideaway! Hike the Acadian Forest and swim the Tusket River before enjoying French-Acadian cuisine fresh from the kitchen and retiring to your main lodge suite, decked with Tiffany lamps and riverside views!
- All Year
- 12 units
- Kemptville, Yarmouth County
- Tusket River
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife & Nature
- Meeting Room(s)
- Yarmouth Airport (YQI) / 20.7 miles
- Digby / Annapolis Regional Airport (YDG) / 33.8 miles
- Saint John Airport (YSJ) / 87.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights