Crescent Beach Cottages Provides the Most Pristine Nature Getaway!
Crescent Beach Cottages is an ideal year-round Canada destination for families and couples. The majestic outdoors is calling you. Located on West Hawk Lake in the Whiteshell Provincial Park, these cottages provide the perfect escape. Relax inside the hot tub cottages or indulge in the more rustic cabins. Formed from a meteor impact, this lake is the deepest in Manitoba and is now a glimmering backdrop for a variety of restaurants, activities and a geology museum. A fully stocked convenience store has all your needs from fishing bait to hot coffee. The full service CBC Marina offers power boat and small fishing boat rentals. The cottages are close to the Mantario Trail for great hiking. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings, trails, skiing and Canadian wildlife no matter the season!
- All Year
- 14 units
- West Hawk Lake
- Gift Shop
- Horseback Riding
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Kenora Airport (YQK) / 38.3 miles
- Lac Du Bonnet Airport (YAX) / 51.6 miles
- Baudette International Airport (BDE) / 75.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights