Ana Mandara means "beautiful home for the guests." Reminiscent of an old Vietnamese village, the Resort reflects the real image of Vietnam, with its warm hospitality, rich culture and unique tastes. Located directly on the beach, the Resort is set on 20,000 square meters of private tropical gardens overlooking the ocean. The resort's 16 villas, with a total of 68 rooms, are complimented by a stunning view of the Nha Trang Bay.
- All Year
- Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- Nha Trang Air Base (NHA) / 1.3 miles
- Cam Ranh Airport (CXR) / 17.1 miles
- Phan Rang Airport (PHA) / 45.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights