Enter your name and email to receive alerts when new vacation deals are added to any property in this region.
By clicking "Submit" you are agreeing to the
Terms of Service.
Alert successfully created!
Maine Southern Coast Articles
- The Ultimate Beachside Neighborhood in Ogunquit
- An Unmatched Family Resort on the Picturesque Maine Coastline
- An Ocean of Onsite Entertainment at The Cliff House Resort & Spa
- Stage Neck Inn: Grand Resort Amenities, Small Inn Hospitality
- A Resort Defines Luxury: Stage Neck Inn Sets the Standard in the New Quest for Comfort
Showing 1-3 of 3 Historical Resorts
When you stay at The Dunes on the Waterfront, you'll discover three generations of history that dates back to 1935, when the resort began with 12 acres of riverfront pastureland. Their very first guests were welcomed the following year, and ever since The Dunes has continued to bring life into the property, adding cottages throughout the 40s. Here,... more
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 36 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Ogunquit
- Nearby Water Atlantic Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
- Cabins, Cottages, and Chalets
- Villas and Condos
Rockmere Lodge was constructed in 1899 by Mr. George Stearns from Cincinnati, Ohio. Built in the shingle style of the era, it commands an unsurpassed view of the Atlantic Ocean. There also was a windmill on the property, the stone base of which is just to the south of the driveway at the front of the property between the pergola swing and the road.... more
History literally surrounds you at the York Harbor Inn. The Cabin room dates back to 1637, when it was dismantled at its original home and brought to York Harbor. The building has operated as an inn since the 1800s. The town itself has a rich history, easy to discover just wandering the streets!... more