By clicking "Submit" you are agreeing to the
Terms of Service.
Alert successfully created!
- Luxury Vacation Experiences in the Heart of Orlando
- Elite Vacation Homes: Your Florida Fantasy Come True
- An Orlando Vacation With an Ideal Location at Florida Condos 4 Rent, LLC
- Experience the Magic of Disney at the Family-Friendly Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort
- Family-Friendly Frights at Disney’s Magic Kingdom
Orlando, Florida is an area that’s rich with history, and when you plan to stay there, make sure you learn all about the area! The first thing you may not know about the city is that it was originally named Jernigan, after the family that established the first permanent settlement in the area. If you’re looking for an individual property with plenty of historic charm, you must spend a night at the Pilot House. Originally built in 1900 in a Victorian mansion style, it’s the perfect way to transport yourself back in time. But, just because you’re experiencing the past, it doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice any modern amenities. With AC and color TVs, you’ll still have all the comforts of home! Did you know that Orlando is Florida’s largest inland city and became the resort destination we know today between the Spanish-American War and World War 1? Learn more great facts like this the next time to travel to Orlando for a historical getaway!
Showing 1-1 of 1 Historical Resorts