Goldminer's Daughter Lodge, Alta Utah, is located at 8,600 feet in the Wasatch-Cache National Forest. It provides comfortable lodging, restaurant facilities and shops, in the Alpine haven of Alta. Alta is known best for its fantastic powder snow conditions in the winter; summer is a time of natural beauty and tranquility. It is the perfect place to revitalize your spirit in the fresh mountain air.
- All Year
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Wildlife & Nature
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) / 22.5 miles
- Brigham City Airport (BMC) / 70.2 miles
- Fillmore Municipal Airport (FIL) / 119.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights