Lac Perdu Resort Cabins and Outfitters are located 250 miles north of Quebec City, in the pure northern waters, above the acid rain belt. We offer 150 square miles of virtually undisturbed fishing on over 100 lakes. Featuring private cabins and boats on 30 square mile Lac Perdu along with two satellite camps in the high country. Explore the bays and open waters for aggressive pike and feisty lake trout. Hike to more remote waters that seldom, if ever, have seen a fly or lure.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 8 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Pittston
- Nearby Water Out your front door
- Open Dates All Year
- Wilkes Barre Scranton International Airport (AVP) / 3.9 miles
- Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) / 48.1 miles
- Greater Binghamton/Edwin A Link field (BGM) / 63.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!