In the natural beauty of the Lanaudière region, Auberge Du Vieux Moulin has built a magnificent log house designed to provide you with comfort, warmth, and fun! Let the owner/chef prepare you a mouth-watering gourmet meal. Then, go fishing, snowmobiling, ice skating, or mountain biking before a relaxing night in a cozy cottage or a beautiful suite with a beautiful view!
During the summer and spring months, fish for rainbow trout in the onsite lake!
Relax with a massage and time in the sauna during a mini-escape spa experience. Or, take a dip in the pool, or rejuvenate under the cold waterfall!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Sainte-Émélie-de-L'Énergie
- Nearby Water Lake Goyer
- Open Dates All Year
- Montreal International (Mirabel) Airport (YMX) / 48.5 miles
- Montréal / Saint-Hubert Airport (YHU) / 57 miles
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL) / 59.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Swimming Pool
- Boating & Watercraft
- Freshwater Fishing
- Meeting Room(s)