You Belong. At a Rodd Resort
Rodd Brudenell River Resort is situated within the Brudenell River Provincial Park and recognized for outstanding golf. With two 18-hole and one 9-hole courses, you'll have to squeeze in the many other on-site activities, from horseback riding to a full marina. A spa boutique, with facials to body wraps, has room for large groups. Three dining areas are on site; and strikingly appointed cottages, cabins and suites make for an unforgettable stay at Rodd Brudenell River Resort!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 181 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cardigan
- Nearby Water Brudenell River
- Open Dates All Year
- Charlottetown Airport (YYG) / 24.1 miles
- Summerside Airport (YSU) / 59.4 miles
- Port Hawkesbury Airport (YPS) / 72.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!