Cedar Lake Lodge rests peacefully on a 100-acre island nestled among the trees overlooking the picturesque Cedar Lake. The seclusion of this resort makes it easy to enjoy beautiful scenery and unmatched tranquility in the Canadian Wilderness. Cedar Lake Lodge has long been known as a top Canadian fishing resort. Rent a boat, or bring your own and fish for walleye, northern pike, smallmouth bass and more, then enjoy a delicious shore lunch after a day out fishing.
Offering 6,600 acres of fishing fury, Cedar lake is truly an angler's oasis. While most come for the walleye fishing, the muskie and northern pike fishing is equally as amazing.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 12 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Perrault Falls
- Nearby Water Cedar Lake
- Open Dates May 20 to Sep 23
- Dryden Regional Airport (YHD) / 38.8 miles
- Red Lake Airport (YRL) / 58.3 miles
- Kenora Airport (YQK) / 63.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Boating & Watercraft
- Boat Docks
- Bird Watching
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Hunting and Shooting
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!