Oasis's Secluded Sunsets are Like No Other!
Situated on the secluded tip of Cape Breton Island, Burton’s Sunset Oasis Motel is a true Nova Scotia oasis! Watch the sun sink below the horizon from one of five well-appointed suites, featuring full kitchenettes and wireless internet. Then, hike the nearby famous Cabot Trail and explore the quaint fishing village of Bay St. Lawrence!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Bay St. Lawrence
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates May 2 to Nov 15
- Sydney / J.A. Douglas McCurdy Airport (YQY) / 61.4 miles
- Îles-de-la-Madeleine Airport (YGR) / 68.5 miles
- Port Hawkesbury Airport (YPS) / 102.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights