Riverside Chalets is the perfect place to go for your fishing vacation to Newfoundland. They offer all-inclusive packages for Atlantic Salmon and/or trout fishing. All meals, accommodations, guides, etc. are provided. Better yet, Riverside Chalets are situated on one of the premier salmon rivers in Newfoundland with 2 more within a 15 minute drive.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 3 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Deer Lake
- Nearby Water River of Ponds
- Open Dates All Year
With everything from food to fishing guides provided on your stay, Riverside Chalets leaves you with only one thing to worry about: what to do first!
Want to explore the beauty of nature? Riverside Chalets is only one hour north of Gros Morne National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with its many attractions, including Western Brook Fiord.
- Lourdes de Blanc Sablon Airport (YBX) / 63.4 miles
- Deer Lake Airport (YDF) / 91.4 miles
- St Augustin Airport (YIF) / 72.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights