Spend A Night In A Museum
If you've ever wanted to spend a night in a museum, The Windsor House of St. Andrews might be your best bet! This restored inn proudly displays a historic collection of etchings and watercolors and, with its 18th-century architecture, is a work of art in its own right. So, have a seat at its parlor bar and give three cheers to this masterpiece!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 6 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Saint Andrews
- Nearby Water St. Croix River
- Open Dates All Year
Spend a lazy afternoon on The Windsor House veranda enjoying the view of Passamaquoddy Bay or set up an exciting vacation package whale watching, fly fishing or scuba diving!
Carefully restored to its original 1798 appearance as a home for a sea captain's family, The Windsor House features more than 150 works of art dating back to 1750 and a 19th-century billiards table.
- Wildlife & Nature
- Laundry Facilities
- Fredericton Airport (YFC) / 60.4 miles
- CFB Gagetown Heliport (YCX) / 60.7 miles
- Saint John Airport (YSJ) / 58.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights