Spend A Night In A Museum
If you've ever wanted to spend a night in a museum, The Windsor House of St. Andrews might be your best bet! This restored inn proudly displays a historic collection of etchings and watercolors and, with its 18th-century architecture, is a work of art in its own right. So, have a seat at its parlor bar and give three cheers to this masterpiece!
Carefully restored to its original 1798 appearance as a home for a sea captain's family, The Windsor House features more than 150 works of art dating back to 1750 and a 19th-century billiards table.
Spend a lazy afternoon on The Windsor House veranda enjoying the view of Passamaquoddy Bay or set up an exciting vacation package whale watching, fly fishing or scuba diving!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 6 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Saint Andrews
- Nearby Water St. Croix River
- Open Dates All Year
- Fredericton Airport (YFC) / 60.4 miles
- CFB Gagetown Heliport (YCX) / 60.7 miles
- Saint John Airport (YSJ) / 58.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
- Laundry Facilities
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!