Seclude Yourself From Time
With its antique-furnished suites lacking bothersome, ringing telephones, Kingsbrae Arms invites you to forget your worries and bask in its 19th-century splendor! Adjacent to the grand Kingsbrae Horticulture Garden, relax in a waffle-weave robe on your private balcony, play a round of golf or enjoy a locally-grown feast. Just don't forget the time!
Play like a pro on the nearby, ocean-side 18-hole golf course in St. Andrews, designed by award-winning architect Thomas McBroom.
Built as a summer cottage in 1897 by a prominent Nova Scotia businessman, the house has played host to likes of artists, statesmen and even Premiers of Canada.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 10 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City St. Andrews, New Brunswick
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Fredericton Airport (YFC) / 60.2 miles
- CFB Gagetown Heliport (YCX) / 60.4 miles
- Saint John Airport (YSJ) / 58.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Air Conditioning
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!