Dive 6,000 Feet or Just Soak your Feet
At Carib Sands Beach Resort, it's all up to you.Sit on your terrace and wonder what you'll do today. Brew a second pot of coffee in your pajamas. Snorkel off of the beach or swim in the pool. Read in a hammock. Dive among turtles, spotted eagle rays and reef fish. Fish the shallows or the deep water.Contemplate the Milky Way as it spills across a midnight sky. Get lost in yourself. The world will be there when you get back.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Georgetown, Grand Cayman, BWI
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
For those of you who prefer to stay above the surface, soak in the sun on the beach as you listen to the undulating waves, powdery white sand slipping through your fingers.
You can experience more than 46 dive sites near Carib Sands, including vertical walls that plunge to 6,000 feet, stunning reefs and coral mounds, and a 330-foot Russian warship.
Villas and Condos
The condominiums overlook the secluded white sand beach on Cayman Brac's south shore and offer elegant amenities like private poolside patios and large balconies.
- Swimming Pool
- Wildlife & Nature
- Saltwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Laundry Facilities
- Winnipeg / James Armstrong Richardson International Airport (YWG) / 3.7 miles
- Winnipeg / St. Andrews Airport (YAV) / 15.2 miles
- Gimli Industrial Park Airport (YGM) / 53.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights