Explore the Surroundings of Banff National Park
Banff Spruce Grove Inn features a beautiful log façade that blends with the majestic peaks of the Canadian Rockies. Take a refreshing swim in the outdoor heated pool or relax in the steaming whirlpool or sauna. Begin the day with a delicious breakfast at Charlie Grant's Grill and wind down the evening with a nightcap at the Voyageur Lounge.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 88 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Banff
- Nearby Water Bow River
- Open Dates All Year
With so much to do in the Canadian Rockies Region you may have to vacation twice! Skiing, golfing and swimming are all available! It isn't a family vacation with the pet- he can come too!
Leave your cares behind as you and your sweetheart unwind in the fresh mountain air. Romance packages include, complimentary wine, breakfast and Rocky Mountain Soap Company 'relaxation package.'
- Swimming Pool
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Wildlife & Nature
- Whitewater Rafting
- Horseback Riding
- Fairmont Hot Springs Airport (YCZ) / 59.8 miles
- Calgary International Airport (YYC) / 67.4 miles
- Cranbrook Airport (YXC) / 108.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights