Explore Nature at Banff National Park and Shop Downtown After Dark
Located just a stone’s throw from the Canadian countryside and downtown Banff, Mountain View Bed & Breakfast satisfies both the outdoor enthusiasts and the city slickers. The nature nut can mountain bike through the picturesque trails of Mt. Norquay while the urbanite stops for a gourmet meal at Storm Mountain Lodge. Afterward, meet up and sip on a glass of tea while soaking in the breathtaking scenery from Mountain View’s private deck.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 2 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Banff
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates May 1 to Oct 30
The Banff Park Museum provides a history of the glorious Canadian land, displaying hundreds of stuffed and mounted specimens of the park’s wildlife. Get as close as you want. They don’t bite!
Whisk away your better half to Sulphur Mountain, where you will ascend to the summit in a fully-enclosed gondola. Soak in the breathtaking mountain scenery as you climb toward the apex.
- Coffee Maker
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Fairmont Hot Springs Airport (YCZ) / 60.2 miles
- Calgary International Airport (YYC) / 67.1 miles
- Cranbrook Airport (YXC) / 108.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights